Beginner Beekeeper’s Equipment Guide
Beginner Beekeepers Equipment Guide for hobby, medium and commercial beekeeping equipment.
In this high quality, beautifully presented guide to beginner beekeeping tools and beekeeping equipment, you discover the top must-have bee tools for keeping bees.
Includes Tips for Successful Bee Equipment Use
Over 40-pages with full explainer details for hobby bee equipment such as:
- bee smokers and what best fuel to use to calm your bees
- hive tool
- bee suits, bee jackets and bee veils
- Why not all are created equal and some may result in you still being stung!
- bee hives
- a brief introduction to different designs like Langstroth, Top Bar hive, Cement hives and Composite Plastic
- full description of the Langstroth hive
- minimum required Beekeeping Equipment for small to commercial beekeepers
- What’s a refractometer and why you need one?
- beeswax embedders, honey presses and more…
The Seven Tools You Need To Start Your Honey Farm
For small to medium commercial beekeepers…
You discover the necessary bee tools and equipment for harvesting honey, setting up a honey room and more advanced beekeeping equipment.
- How to store your honey
- How to transfer your honey fast from your honey extractor to drums or buckets, tanks and back to bottles
- What honey bottling equipment is available
- Uncapping machines for high volume honey room processing
- What does heat help in your design?
Visit: Bee Books
Beginners Beekeeping kit is an ebook explaining the best list of hobby bee kit and beginners bee tools you need without wasting time or your money…
There are no reviews yet.